A RUGBY league club is encouraging more girls to try the game.
What does RLC stand for?
RLC stands for Rugby League Club (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLC
We have 177 other meanings of RLC in our Acronym Attic
- Richland College Library
- Right Livelihood College (Malaysia)
- Right/Left Coalition (politics)
- Riverside Land Conservancy (Riverside, CA)
- Robert Leonard Consulting (Tokyo, Japan)
- Robinson's Land Corporation
- Romiley Literary Circle
- Roseville Lutheran Church (Roosevelt, MN)
- Royal Laser Corp (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Royal Logistic Corps (UK armed forces)
- Rugby League Conference
- Ruggedized Laptop Computer
- Rural Life Center (various locations)
- Rural Limited Commercial (zoning)
- Russian Language Center (Hong Kong)
- Radio Link Control User-Plane
- Re-baseline Life Cycle Architecture
- Real Life Christian Academy (Clermont, FL)
- Residential Loan Centers of America, Inc. (mortgage lending)
- Return Loss Calibration Artifact (Taliescent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The game should be grateful to people like Eamonn who are ready to commit their time, and I dare say money, to running rugby league clubs.
The community nature of the project is further enhanced since the Kirklees Success Centres are based in sporting locations throughout Kirklees, including at Huddersfield Town Football Club, Huddersfield Giants Rugby League Club, Batley Bulldogs Rugby League Club, Dewsbury Rams Rugby League Club and Thongsbridge Tennis Club.
A group of players from Australian National Rugby League club Parramatta will leave next week for troubled Rwanda to perform charity work, the club said on Saturday.
NORTHALLERTON Stallions Rugby League Club host their first nine-a-side tournament this Sunday, April 5, at their home ground Brompton Lodge.
During that time he was approached to turn professional by a few rugby league clubs, and we would discuss that in the car.
Rugby League clubs have voted to abolish the rule restricting them to just 20 players with 30 or more Super League appearances.
The university's rugby league club has launched a scheme to make two scholarships, worth pounds 1,000 a year, available for students beginning a course in 2005.