RUDOLF The story of Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer appeared in 1939 when Santa's at Montgomery Ward stores in the USA gave away 2.
What does RTRNR stand for?
RTRNR stands for Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Richmond-Tweed Regional Library (Australia)
- Real-Time Reflective Memory
- Real-Time Risk Management
- Registered Technologist Radiology & Mammography
- Relative Thermal Resistance to Mixing
- Rete Telematica Regione Marche (Italian: Telematics Network Brand Region)
- RCMI (Research Centers in Minority Institutions) Translational Research Network (US NIH)
- Remittance Transaction Reference Number
- Resident Training
- Real Time Role Play (gaming community)
- Registered Tax Return Preparer (US IRS)
- Reinforced Thermosetting Resin Pipe
- Research Triangle Regional Partnership (North Carolina)
- Right Time, Right Place (Richard Brookhiser book)
- Riverside Transmission Reliability Project (electrical system; Riverside, CA)
- Real-Time Role-Playing Game
- Real Time Role Playing Strategy
- Response Type Road Roughness Meter
- Radio-Televizija Republike Srpske (Serbian: Radio-Television Republic of Serbia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rudolf The story of Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer appeared in 1939 when Santa's at Montgomery Ward stores in the USA gave away 2.
And with Christmas coming, spotting the distant relations of Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer is a way for parents and children alike to get into the festive spirit.