April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Ruckus Wireless today introduced its Ruckus Interoperability and Open Testing Program (RIOT) for the metro Wi-Fi market.
What does RIOT stand for?
RIOT stands for Ruckus Interoperability and Open Testing (Wi-Fi program)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIOT
We have 8 other meanings of RIOT in our Acronym Attic
- Research Internships in Ocean Sciences (Rutgers University; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Respiratory Illness Opinion Survey (psychology)
- Rhode Island Orchid Society
- Reactive Infinite-Order Sudden Approximation
- Rapid Information Overlay Technology (software)
- Reaching In and Out Together (Christian youth organization)
- Remote Interactive Optimization Testbed (optimization)
- Revolution in Our Time (band)
- Rice Infusion-Oxgall-Tween 80 Agar
- Righteous Invasion of Truth (band)
- Rhode Island Occupational Therapy Association
- Reversible Injection Occlusion of Vas Deferens
- Restored Israel of YAHWEH (Vineland, New Jersey)
- Radar Improvement Plan
- Ranger Indoctrination Program
- Rapid Install Package (Altiris)
- Rapid Installation Plan/Phase
- Rapid Isothermal Processing
- Rapidly Induced Phosphatase
- Raster Image Processor/Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ruckus Interoperability and Open Testing (RIOT) program was developed to ensure the flawless operation of IP-enabled media appliances, such as set- top boxes (STBs), personal video recorders (PVRs), mobile video players, home entertainment systems and conditional access systems over standards-based, multimedia-purposed Wi-Fi technology pioneered by Ruckus Wireless.