She had been desperately ill since being born five weeks prematurely and needed surgery to correct a heart defect caused by a rare genetic condition called Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome.
What does RTS stand for?
RTS stands for Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTS
We have 364 other meanings of RTS in our Acronym Attic
- Right Sides Together (stitching)
- Ring Tip Sleeve (digital sound industry)
- Ripon Taxi Service (Wisconsin)
- Road Test Simulator (automotive engineering)
- Robotic Total Station (software)
- Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site
- Room-Temperature Superconductivity
- Rothmund-Thomson Syndrome
- Round Table Session
- Royal Television Society
- Run Time Specialization (computing)
- Run Time System
- Runtime Services Interface
- Russian Trading System (stock exchange)
- Remote Test System-5A
- Request to Send - Clear to Send
- Regional Training Site - Maintenance (Ft Hood, Texas)
- Real Time Strategy 3 (Ensemble Studios game)
- Runningthescene V3 (torrent website)
- Radio Tuning Software Application (aviation technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The list includes an alteration also linked to Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome, a rare inherited multisystem developmental disorder, as well as mutations linked to the cell's steroid response.
Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome affects only one in 125,000 children and the symptoms vary.
All has not been blissful, however: Their second child, Travis, suffers from Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome, which retards mental and physical development.
After a career as an airline flight attendant, she and her husband Don had a son born with a rare disorder believed to affect fewer than 1000 people worldwide, Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome.
The Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome International Family Conference will convene from July 10-13, 2003 in Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky.
com * The Web site for Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome should be http://www.
Individuals with Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS), Maple Syrup Urine Disease (MSUD), or Rubinstein-Taybi Syndrome (RTS) have many different medical considerations; therefore, an individualized physical education plan taught by an adapted physical education specialist is usually necessary.