today announced that Rubin Postaer and Associates (RPA) has prevailed in an agency competition for the company's home entertainment division.
What does RPA stand for?
RPA stands for Rubin Postaer and Associates
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPA
We have 328 other meanings of RPA in our Acronym Attic
- Roleplaying Assistant (gaming)
- Root Protection Area (UK construction standard near trees)
- Rotary Piezo Actuator
- Rotocraft Pilot's Associate
- Rotorua Principals Association
- Royal Parks Agency (UK)
- Royal Prince Alfred (hospital, Australia)
- Rubber Pavements Association
- Rubber Process Analyser
- Rubbish Picture Attachment (Rareware web site)
- Rundlaufprufanlage (German)
- Rural Payments Agency (UK Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs)
- Rural Planning Area (various locations)
- Russell-Mellon Performance Attribution
- Russian Peasant Algorithm
- Russian Planetarium Association
- Rwandan Patriotic Army
- Registered Physician Assistant - Certified
- Real Property Administration Assessment (education program; Seneca; Canada)
- Reel Position Aft Actuator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ken began his career in advertising, holding senior management positions at McCann-Erickson and Rubin Postaer and Associates, where he led advertising and branding campaigns for companies including The Walt Disney Company, Hitachi, Washington Mutual Bank, and Domino's Pizza.
and their advertising agency, Rubin Postaer and Associates (RPA).
The incumbent agency was Rubin Postaer and Associates in Los Angeles.
We chose Unicast for their best of breed technology and rich media execution," said Meridee Alter, SVP Media Director at Rubin Postaer and Associates (RPA), Honda's advertising agency.
The elements of the multi-media Super Bowl package were developed by Honda's advertising agency, Rubin Postaer and Associates.
Carsey-Werner-Mandabach, and Rubin Postaer and Associates.
Nasdaq: GBUR), the leading manufacturer of veggie patties, today announced it has moved its national advertising account to Rubin Postaer and Associates (RPA), from Publicis/Hal Riney.