The very first Rube Goldberg Machine Contest was held in 1949 as part of the Engineer's Ball at Purdue University.
What does RGMC stand for?
RGMC stands for Rube Goldberg Machine Contest (Westport, CT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RGMC
We have 5 other meanings of RGMC in our Acronym Attic
- Review of Gas Metering Arrangements
- Richards-Gebaur Memorial Airport (formerly Richards-Gebaur Air Force Base)
- Repulsive Guidance Molecule B (neuroscience)
- Rijnmond Groep Module Baan (Dutch model railroad builders)
- Rabbit Gastric Mucosal Cells
- Rajiv Gandhi Medical College (India)
- Retro Grouch Moto Club (San Jose, CA)
- Rinku General Medical Center (Osaka, Japan)
- Rio Grande Motorhome Club
- Royal Guardian Mortgage Corporation (Australia)
- Rietti-Greppi-Micheli Disease
- Rashid Geotechnical and Materials Engineers (Saudi Arabia)
- Rat Gastric Mucosal Extract
- Rat Gastric Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Regional Growth Management Framework (Australia)
- Raja Garuda Mas International (Singapore)
- Rio Grande Marine Institute (Texas)
- Research Group in Mathematical Inequalities and Applications
- Reduced Gigabit Media Independent Interface
- RDF (Resource Description Framework) Graph Modeling Language (World Wide Web Consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Information about the Argonne Rube Goldberg Machine Contest for High Schools is available on the World Wide Web at http://www.
Newark Electronics presented Purdue University engineering students with a first place win in the 2001 Rube Goldberg Machine Contest.
The top two teams will have the opportunity to compete in the third annual National Championship Rube Goldberg Machine Contest for High Schools to be held Friday, April 28, at the Milwaukee Art Museum, Milwaukee, Wisc.
LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 2000 Complicated machines to accomplish a simple task abounded at the Theta Tau Rube Goldberg Machine Contest held at Purdue University.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- A team from William Fremd High School in Palatine today won Argonne National Laboratory's 11th annual Rube Goldberg Machine Contest held at Chicago Children's Museum on Navy Pier.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- The mantra of "reduce, reuse and recycle" will take on a new level of meaning for students who participate in Argonne National Laboratory's 11th annual Rube Goldberg Machine Contest on Friday, Feb.
16 /PRNewswire/ -- The 10th annual Argonne National Laboratory Rube Goldberg Machine Contest for high school students will take place Friday, Feb.