With the passage of time and the growing market potential for building products, DADEX decided to expand its operations by opening another factory in Karachi in 1966 for the production of fiber cement pressure pipes, fiber cement sheets and its own rubber ring joints.
What does RRJ stand for?
RRJ stands for Rubber Ring Joint (plumming pipes)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RRJ
We have 10 other meanings of RRJ in our Acronym Attic
- Rapid Response Intra-Theater Airlifter
- R-R Interval Variation (neurology)
- Resting Rate Interval Variability
- Rubber Research Institute of Vietnam (Vietnam General Rubber Corporation)
- Railroad Jerk (band)
- Rappahannock Regional Jail (Virginia)
- Registration Reject
- Renewable Resources Journal (est. 1982)
- Revue de la Recherche Juridique (French: Journal of Legal Research; est. 1976)
- Road Riders for Jesus (motorcycle ministry; Hillsboro, MO)
- Russian Regional Jet (program)
- Repeated Rebound Jump for 15 Seconds
- Rochester Regional Joint Board (New York; labor union)
- Ruth Rales Jewish Family Services
- Robert R. Jones Homes (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- Robidoux Redevelopment Joint Venture (real estate company; St. Joseph, MO)
- Radio Rurale de Kayes (French radio station)
- Random Rotation of Key
- Rhodesian Ridgeback Klubben (Danish: Rhodesian Ridgeback Club; dog club)
- Riva-Rocci Korotkoff
Samples in periodicals archive:
The range covers sizes from ND 36 (one and a quarter inches) to ND 400 (16 inches) and is compatible with either solvent weld or rubber ring joint fittings.
What set us apart from all the other suppliers was the speed of construction offered by our patented SINTAJOINT rubber ring joint system.