Priyadarshan is affiliated with the Rubber Research Institute of India.
What does RRII stand for?
RRII stands for Rubber Research Institute of India (rubber research and production; Kerala, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RRII
- Recycling for Rhode Island Education (Providence, RI)
- Railroad Rehabilitation and Improvement Financing (Federal Railroad Administration; US DOT)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund
- Registered Retirement Investment Fund (Canada)
- Regulation Reduction Incentive Fund (Australian government)
- Resource Release Is Finalization (programming)
- Rhodesian Ridgeback International Foundation (South Africa)
- Redding Rancheria Indian Health Clinic (Redding, CA)
- Response to Request for Intelligence Information
- Rice Research Institute of Iran
- Russian River Interactive Information System
- Reinforced Reaction Injection Molding
- Rubber Research Institute of Malaysia
- Regional Rotary International Membership Coordinator
- Rubber Research Institute of Nigeria
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output (op-amps)
- Richland Regional Investigation Office (US DOE)
- Re-Reference Interval Prediction
- Risk Reduction Interface Processor
- Rock Ridge Interchange Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sasidharan Krishnan, Rubber Research Institute of India.
Identification of rubber-worthy lands globally using satellite data," James Jacob, Rubber Research Institute of India.
The Rubber Board and Rubber Research Institute of India in Kerala promotes industry development and research.