Davis stayed on in post-independence Malaya as Special Representative of the Rubber Growers' Association.
What does RGA stand for?
RGA stands for Rubber Growers' Association (Malaysia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RGA
We have 77 other meanings of RGA in our Acronym Attic
- Residential Gateway Architecture
- Residual Gas Analyzer
- Restricted Growth Association (UK)
- Return Goods Authorization
- Révision, Gestion, Audit (French: Review, Management, Audit)
- Revue de Géographie Alpine (French: Journal of Alpine Geography)
- Ricegrowers' Association of Australia Inc.
- Rio Grande, Tierra Del Fuego, Argentina (Airport Code)
- Royal Garrison Artillery
- Royal Global Army (gaming clan)
- Rules of General Application (Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety; Los Angeles, CA)
- Russian State Archive for Social/Political History
- Rio Grande Art Association (Albuquerque, NM)
- Robert Gray Army Airfield
- Responsible Growth Alliance of Chesterfield (Virginia)
- Rice Growers' Association of California (West Sacramento, CA)
- Rogue Gallery and Art Center (Medford, OR)
- Ross Global Academy Charter School (New York, NY)
- Ramon Gil Art and Design
- Regle Generale Anti-Evitement (French: General Anti-Avoidance Rule; Ontario, Canada)