For the Commodores of the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia and the Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania who, along with the Lord Mayor of Hobart, went out to escort the line honours winner up the river, it was a crisp morning to watch the record finish.
What does RYCT stand for?
RYCT stands for Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rockport Yacht Club (Rockport, TX; est. 1969)
- Royal Yacht Club (now The Royal Yacht Squadron; UK)
- Runyourcompany (Gothenburg, Stockholm, Sweden performance management and strategic planning)
- Richmond Youth Concert Band (various locations)
- Royal Yacht Club Belgie (Dutch: Royal Yacht Club of Belgium)
- Reale Yacht Club Canottieri Savoia (Italy)
- Real Yellow Carbon Fiber (automobile dahsboard kits)
- Resources for Young Children and Families (Colorado)
- Riverside Youth Correctional Facility (Montana)
- Ryukyus Command
- Royal Yacht Club of Victoria (Melbourne, Australia)
- Rimini Yacht Club Vela Viva (Italy)
- Rapid Yolk Development
- RegYourDomain (domain registration company; UK)
- Responsible Young Drivers
- Rice Yellow Dwarf (plant pest)
- Rogers Yacht Design (est. 1990; UK)
- Rotary Youth Driver Awareness
- Rubaga Youth Development Association (Australia)
- Regional Youth Detention Center (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I certainly was surprised - it was a well-kept secret," Campbell said at the Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania.
I extend our appreciation to the Flag Officers, members and volunteers of the Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania, our finishing partners since 1945, who provide a warm welcome to all yachts arriving into Hobart.
With the Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania agreeing to finish the 628 nautical mile race, a fleet of nine yachts set sail on Boxing Day, 26 December 1945.
As the winner of the Club Marine NSW Youth Match Racing Championship, Ashlen Rooklyn and his crew, Byron White and Jack Breislin, gained entry into the Australian Youth Match Racing Championship, hosted by the Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania.
The Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania (RYCT) and Sandy Bay Sailing Club will host the biggest championships, but the Bellerive Yacht Club, the Derwent Sailing Club and Montrose Bay Yacht Club will also conduct national titles.
Left: David Peacock, a Life Member of the Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania and a long-standing protest committee member.
com 13 February 2013 Van Diemen's Land Circumnavigation Cruise Royal Yacht Club of Tasmania www.