I AM a sergeant in A Sqn Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry (TA) based in Swindon.
What does RWY stand for?
RWY stands for Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry (est. 1794)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RWY
We have 1 other meaning of RWY in our Acronym Attic
- Report Writing Working Group
- Robert W. Woodruff Library (Atlanta, GA)
- Robot Wisdom Weblog (website)
- Rural Women Welfare Organization (Pakistan)
- Rotary Wing Weapons School
- Real-World Wide Web
- Read, Write, Execute
- Read, Write, Execute, Delete
- Royal Wessex Yeomanry (British Territorial Army regiment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
30) fin the Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry City Bowl Handicap and she can bounce back to top form.
Family flowers only; donations if desired to the Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry Benevolent Fund or