Mania, 23, who celebrated a famous victory after steering 66-1 outsider Auroras Encore to a surprise win at Aintree yesterday, was airlifted to the Royal Victoria Infirmary hospital in Newcastle.
What does RVI stand for?
RVI stands for Royal Victoria Infirmary (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVI
We have 50 other meanings of RVI in our Acronym Attic
- Registraire des Véhicules Importés (French: Registrar of Imported Vehicles; Transport Canada; also seen as RIV)
- Remote Visual Inspection
- Renault Vehicules Industriels
- Required Visual Inspection (Cisco)
- Residual Value Insurance
- Responsable des Ventes Internes (French: Internal Sales Manager)
- Reverse Interrupt
- Reverse Voting Issue (debating)
- Rift Valley Institute (US and Kenya)
- Right Ventricular Index
- Recreation Vehicle Industry Association, Inc (Reston, VA)
- Research Vessel/Icebreaker
- Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind
- Recreation Vehicle Indiana Council
- Research Valley Innovation Center (College Station, TX)
- Residual Value in Component
- Roving Volunteers In Christ Service (Smithville, TX)
- Right Ventricular Internal Diameter
- Right Ventricular Internal Diameter Index (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular Internal Dimension in Diastole (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The boy was taken to Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary after the collision on Wednesday at around 8.
She disappeared from Stockton-on-Tees and is being treated at a specialist unit at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle.
AMOTHER whose baby girl was saved by a machine which was handmade by a doctor in his garage has called for the device to be available on the NHS Rebecca Kelly's daughter Millie suffered kidney failure at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle soon after she was born.
On a visit to the Maternity Unit of the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle, Alan Johnson outlined his intention to give former mid-wives "golden hellos" worth up to pounds 3,000 to help them return to work.
Chris Richards, a consultant paediatrician at Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle gave evidence to the committee on October 15.
He was later transferred to the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle for a skin graft.
He was born at Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary on August 16 last year weighing just lib 8oz.