The children were treated at the scene before being taken to the Royal Victoria Hospital in Newcastle.
What does RVH stand for?
RVH stands for Royal Victoria Hospital (Montreal, Quebec; Belfast, Northern Ireland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVH
We have 18 other meanings of RVH in our Acronym Attic
- Roanoke Valley Governor's School
- Rogue Valley Genealogical Society (Oregon)
- Root Variable Geometry Truss
- Rainier Valley Harmonizers (now Puyallup Valley Harmonizers; Washington)
- Reactor Vessel Head (nuclear plant)
- Renal Vascular Hypertension
- Renfrew Victoria Hospital (Renfrew, Ontario, Canada)
- Réseau Ville Hopital (French: City Hospital Network)
- Revenue Vehicle Hour
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy (heart)
- Rajasthan Voluntary Health Association (Jaipur, India)
- River Valley Health Authority (hospital network; New Brunswick, Canada)
- River Valley Hockey Association (Wisconsin)
- Regionalverbände Hochrhein-Bodensee (German)
- Ram Venture Holdings Corp.
- River Valley Healthy Communities Coalition (Rumford, ME)
- Rabbit Viral Hemorrhagic Disease
- Rheumatic Valvular Heart Disease
- Roanoke Valley Harley-Davidson (Virginia)
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy and Failure (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Royal Victoria Hospital is the First Canadian Hospital to Purchase Omnicell's Recently Introduced G4 Platform MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
Summary: Callum Duff weighed just 14oz when he was born at Belfast's Royal Victoria Hospital.
She was rescued by firefighters from the semi-detached bungalow in the Four Winds area at around 6pm and given medical assistance but died in the Royal Victoria Hospital.
I can confirm that Janet Jackson was a patient at the Royal Victoria hospital yesterday evening.
Luanne Jamieson, 21, whose daughter Jessica, two, was treated at the Tiny Lives unit at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Newcastle when she was born, is organising the evening for January 31.
The victim, from Felt Street in the Sandy Row area, died from his injuries in Royal Victoria Hospital.
These results, though preliminary, merit further urgent study," says Jean-Pierre Routy of Royal Victoria Hospital in Montreal, writing in the journal issue reporting the new results.