Marwa Ul Haq, 23, from Jasra, a student at the Royal University for Women, said: "I have been a Ne-Yo fan since his hit single So Sick came out in 2006.
What does RUW stand for?
RUW stands for Royal University for Women (Bahrain)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RUW
We have 4 other meanings of RUW in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Unit for Visually Impaired People (Mitchell Library; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Rural Village (GIS database work)
- Reinfusion of UV Irradiated Blood
- Regieren Und Verwalten Im Informationszeitalter (German: Governance and Managing in the Information Age)
- Reflective Ultraviolet Imaging System
- Remote User Virtual Private Networking (WatchGuard Firebox System)
- Regionalny Urad Verejneho Zdravotnictva (Slovak: Regional Public Health)
- Rappahannock United Way (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Remote Unit of Work (computing)
- Rinder-Union-West (Germany)
- Regional Urban Water Authorities (Australia)
- Rugby Union World Cup
- Robust Uniform World Model
- Regional Urban Water Management Plan (California)
- Rugando Women in Development (Uganda)
- Research Unit for Wildlife Population Assessment (UK)
- Remote Underwater/Unmanned Work System
- Regraded Unclassified When Separated from Classified Inclosure
- Are You Watching This? (Firefox sports scores update program)
- Russian-American Exchange Company (investment consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other sponsors are: Ithmr Bank, Al Hawaj, Batelco, Bapco, Nass Corporation, Al Ezzel Power Company, Royal University for Women, Midway, Asry, BBK, Lexus, Bahrain International Circuit, University of Bahrain, Banagas, GPIC, Mohammed Sharif Hatem, Bahrain Jewellery Centre, Chevron, Supreme Council for Environment, Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Social Development.
Manama-Feb25(BNA)Royal Charity Organisation board of trustees' chairman Shaikh Nasser bin Hamad Al-Khalifa today patronized a ceremony hosted by the Royal University for Women (RUW) marking the anniversary of the National Action Charter, in the presence of Supreme Council for Youth and Sport Council first deputy chairman Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al-Khalifa attended the ceremony.
Aside from her natural creative flare, Aroudh has completed a fashion design course at the Royal University for Women in Awali.
Those offering transport services will receive grants to buy vehicles, while the fashion designers will get specific training and instruction on managing fashion shops at the Royal University for Women.
Diyar al Muharraq sponsors the special education conference at royal university for women Diyar Al Muharraq reaffirmed its commitment to the community -- and children in particular -- with the announcement of platinum sponsorship of the Inclusive and Special Education conference at the Royal University for Women.
By TK Rama Nair, Royal University for Women lecturer Copyright 2013 Al Hilal Publishing & Marketing Group Provided by Syndigate.
The committee had already visited the Royal University for Women and Bahrain University, and was available in a few of the recent youth events.