Michael Stephens, researcher at the Royal United Services Institute in Doha, said Alkhatib's resignation throws a spanner into the summit.
What does RUSI stand for?
RUSI stands for Royal United Services Institute (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RUSI
We have 1 other meaning of RUSI in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Utilization Support Fund (Turkey)
- Research Using Small Fusion Devices (conference)
- Are You Serving Him
- Reflections under the Scottish Highlands (seismology experiment; UK)
- Remote Use of Shared Hardware
- Research Utilization Support and Help (National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research; Austin, TX)
- Rising Up Serving Him (ministry)
- Royal University of Scir-Hafoc (Columbia, MO)
- Regional Unit for Social and Human Sciences in Asia and the Pacific
- Republic of the United States of Indonesia
- Rice University Summer Institute of Statistics (Texas)
- Rajarata University of Sri Lanka
- Rush University Simulation Laboratory (est. 2002; Chicago, IL)
- Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation
- Rutgers University Student Linux User Group (New Jersey)
- Ross University School of Medicine (North Brunswick, NJ)
- Retired United States Marshals Association (Miami, FL)
- Rice University School Mathematics Project (Houston, TX)
- Rural Upgrade Support Organisation (Ghana)
- Reserve Unit Support Program (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and it would, of course, have required access -- and this is not confirmed -- to the office of the national security council chief," said Shashank Joshi, of the Royal United Services Institute, to BBC.
A Royal United Services Institute (Rusi) study published in April warned that the weakened Al-Qaeda leadership in Pakistan could signal a shift to Africa.
EXPENSIVE In addition, Chalmers, who is policy director at the Royal United Services Institute, claimed it would "not make sense" for Scotland to acquire any of the new Type 26 frigates due to enter service in the 2020s, most of which are scheduled to be built on the Clyde.
Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) international security studies director Dr Jonathan Eyal, who moderated the event, said the BBC's coverage was not part of a government plan.
Chief of the defence staff General Sir David Richards also told the Royal United Services Institute and other states struggling with instability.
Mr Hammond, speaking to the Royal United Services Institute in London, Mr Hammond also mentioned Britain's participation in Afghanistan and said that "The successful conclusion of the combat mission in Afghanistan is my first priority.
His Royal Highness, speaking at the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) in London on Wednesday said "Jordan can lead the path by showing that an enlightenment approach based on effective constitutional and other reforms can achieve stability, public order and progress.