OCP Ireland, the company responsible for delivering the facility on behalf of the Royal Ulster Agricultural Society, claimed ongoing work there will inject tens of millions of pounds into the construction industry.
What does RUAS stand for?
RUAS stands for Royal Ulster Agricultural Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RUAS
We have 1 other meaning of RUAS in our Acronym Attic
- Road Use Assessment Fee (Oregon)
- Rutgers University Alumni Federation (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Rice University Art Gallery
- Receptive Unprotected Anal Intercourse
- Recurrent Upper Airway Infection
- Remote User Access Module
- Régime Unifié d'Assurance Maladie-Maternité (French: Unified Health Insurance Plan-Maternity; New Caledonia)
- Reading Urban Area Package (UK)
- Reciprocal University for the Arts Project (California)
- Rent and Utilities Assistance Scheme
- Ryerson University Accounting Society (Canada)
- Report Upon Arrival Thereat
- Rutgers University Academic Team (Rutgers University; Newark, NJ)
- Recording Unit Block (data management)
- Relocatable User Backup
- Rich Urban Biker (aka PYB)
- Righteous Urban Barbecue (New York and Nevada)
- Road Under Bridge
- Royal University of Bhutan (also seen as RUoB)
- Ruhr-Universitat Bochum (German university; Bochum, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The application by the Royal Ulster Agricultural Society (RUAS) will enable the Balmoral Show to take place in its new location in May 2013.
They have had talks with Royal Ulster Agricultural Society officials over a deal to make it the new home of the Balmoral Show.
Preliminary discussions are already underway with the Royal Ulster Agricultural Society, for example, with a view to the society potentially relocating.
Although Ulster Unionist David Trimble was jeered by a section of the crowd as he left the Royal Ulster Agricultural Society in south Belfast, he immediately accepted Mr Blair's assurances.