Royal Thai Armed Forces Deputy Chief of Defense Forces Gen.
What does RTARF stand for?
RTARF stands for Royal Thai Armed Forces (Ministry of Defence; Thailand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Real-Time Application Platform
- Remote Test Access Placer
- Retrieving the American Past
- Runway Template Action Plan (FAA tracking new runway construction and commissioning project)
- Rural Transit Assistance Program
- Real-Time Application Programming Interface
- Relocatable Target Assessment and Planning System (US DoD)
- Ratio of Tissue-Air Ratio (algorithm; radiology)
- Real-Time Activation Request
- Rat Trace Amine Receptor 1
- Royal Thai Armed Forces Headquarters (Ministry of Defence; Thailand)
- Real-Time Adaptive Resource Management (computer management system)
- Rainbow Trout Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator
- Royal Thai Army Rebuild Plant
- Real Time Audio Suite
- Real-Time Analysis System
- Real-Timeand Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (IEEE)
- Remote Technical Assistance System
- Retail Travel Agents Section (South Africa)
- Run-Time Abstraction Services (software; IBM Corp.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROYAL THAI ARMED FORCES DAY 1788: A penal settlement was established in Botany Bay, Australia.
A reception was hosted on-board PNS SAIF, which was attended by a large number of guests including high-ranking officials of the Royal Thai Armed Forces, senior Foreign and Defence Ministry officials, ambassadors and senior diplomats.
Taxation Service - Masters in Tax Law Air Chief Marshall Sirmyuth Chairman JSX ENERGY (THAILAND) LTD Former Deputy Supreme Commander of the Royal Thai Armed Forces and Director General of the Defence Energy Department.
The Royal Thai Armed Forces will maintain the same number of troops in the area which is claimed by both Thailand and Cambodia,'' the statement said.
The company powers several aircraft types in the Royal Thai Armed Forces and also provides equipment to the Thai naval fleet.
General Thammarak, commanders of the Royal Thai Armed Forces, members of the Royal Thai Army, veterans, members of the United States military, distinguished guests and citizens of Thailand, Mrs.
Military Advisor's Group Thailand (JUSMAGTHAI), Naval Postgraduate School, and Thailand Royal Thai Supreme Command (RTSC), Royal Thai Armed Forces (RTARF), and the Thai Department of Research & Development Office (DRDO).