The pair play second after Stanislas Wawrinka takes on Bernard Tomic on the opening day of a tie on grass courts at the Royal Sydney Golf Club.
What does RSGC stand for?
RSGC stands for Royal Sydney Golf Club (Rose Bay, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSGC
We have 3 other meanings of RSGC in our Acronym Attic
- Reform Synagogues of Great Britain
- Research Surveys of Great Britain (Arts Council England; UK)
- Runescape General Board
- Russian Soviet Government Bureau
- Radlett Society & Green Belt Association
- Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols, Ltd. (India)
- Royal Selangor Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Royal Springs Golf Course (Srinagar, India)
- Royal St. George's College (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Reliable Signaling Gateway Control Protocol
- Ramsar Small Grant Fund (Ramsar Convention of Wetlands; Ramsar, Iran)
- Reference Scene Generation Facility
- Royal Society of Good Fellows (fraternal organization)
- Ready Set Go Fantasy Sports, LLC
- Recombinant Salmon Growth Hormone
- Rabbit Serum-Derived Growth Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- RIKEN (Rikagaku Kenkyusho) Structural Genomics Initiative (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research; Japan)
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems (US Department of the Interior)
- Rice Students for Global Justice (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A source said: "It is a new six-bedroom home and is located in Rose Bay and overlooks Royal Sydney Golf Club.
The house is set on 1200 square metres overlooking the fairways of the Royal Sydney Golf Club.
The Ulsterman, 40, has flown Down Under to take on local favourites Adam Scott and Geoff Ogilvy at the Royal Sydney Golf Club.
Byline: trevor PEAKE BECKY BREWERTON starts her 2007 season on the Ladies European Tour when she tees off in the Australian Open at the Royal Sydney Golf Club on Thursday.
The Australian Open begins at Royal Sydney Golf Club at Rose Bay on Thursday with last week's Australian PGA winner and former US Open champion Geoff Ogilvy the favourite to take home the Stonehaven Cup.
The Ulsterman (left) has flown Down Under to take on local favourites Adam Scott and Geoff Ogilvy at the Royal Sydney Golf Club.