The garden, situated in the vicinity of Shalimar Garden, Chashm- e- Shahi Gardens, Nishat Garden and Royal Springs Golf Course, has become one of the important tourist destinations in the Valley.
What does RSGC stand for?
RSGC stands for Royal Springs Golf Course (Srinagar, India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSGC
We have 3 other meanings of RSGC in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Sensing and Geospatial Analysis (Seattle, WA)
- Radio Society of Great Britain
- Reform Synagogues of Great Britain
- Research Surveys of Great Britain (Arts Council England; UK)
- Runescape General Board
- Russian Soviet Government Bureau
- Radlett Society & Green Belt Association
- Riddhi Siddhi Gluco Biols, Ltd. (India)
- Royal Selangor Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Royal St. George's College (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Royal Sydney Golf Club (Rose Bay, New South Wales, Australia)
- Reliable Signaling Gateway Control Protocol
- Ramsar Small Grant Fund (Ramsar Convention of Wetlands; Ramsar, Iran)
- Reference Scene Generation Facility
- Royal Society of Good Fellows (fraternal organization)
- Ready Set Go Fantasy Sports, LLC
- Recombinant Salmon Growth Hormone
- Rabbit Serum-Derived Growth Inhibitor (biochemistry)
- RIKEN (Rikagaku Kenkyusho) Structural Genomics Initiative (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tournament, in which several diplomats are participating, was teed off on Saturday at the Royal Springs Golf Course.
Held at the picturesque Royal Springs Golf Course ( RSGC), the organisers hope the event would help promote the Valley as a tourist hotspot and a viable alternative to the more popular destinations in Europe for domestic tourists.