Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand 37:1-13.
What does RSNZ stand for?
RSNZ stands for Royal Society of New Zealand
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RSNZ in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Scottish National Orchestra
- Regional Statement of Needs and Priorities (education; UK)
- Registered Student Nurse Program
- Rancho Seco Nuclear Power Plant
- Realized Path Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Red Springs and Northern Railroad (North Carolina)
- Radio Stations News Service (Columbia Broadcasting System)
- Robust Symmetrical Number System
- Royal Society of New South Wales (Australia)
- Recruitment Solutions North West Ltd. (UK)
- Radiation Safety Officer
- Radio-Sinfonie-Orchester (German: Radio Symphony Orchestra)
- Radiological Safety Officer
- Radiology Services Online (Celina, TX)
- Railway Sorting Office
- Railway Sub - Office
- Rainbow Service Organization (Peterborough, ON, Canada gay rights and information)
- Rainbow Symphony Orchestra (Paris, France)
- Rally Sport Ontario
- Ralstonia Solanacearum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cumberland was the first geographer to be elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society of New Zealand, and he also served as Vice President of the International Geographical Union.
King, who received a Royal Society of New Zealand award for his work in rehabilitation science last week, said Able-X gave hope to stroke victims who had been "given up on" by traditional medicine.
Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand 33, 497-507.
14]C AMS ages of Rattus exulans bone gelatine in south Pacific prehistory, Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand 30: 243-261.
Stellan Ohlsson, Professor of Psychology at the University of Illinois, Chicago, is supported by a prestigious Marsden Fund grant for fundamental scientific research from the Royal Society of New Zealand.
The Royal Society of New Zealand is both a substantial research funder (through the Marsden Fund) and the pre-eminent scientific professional society for New Zealand.
Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand 27, 67-162.