Maclean is a member of the Society of Scottish Artists and a fellow of the Royal Society of British Sculptors.
What does RSBS stand for?
RSBS stands for Royal Society of British Sculptors (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSBS
We have 2 other meanings of RSBS in our Acronym Attic
- Recruit School By-Pass (Canada)
- Regeling Stimulering Biologische Productiemethode (Dutch: Biological Production Method Encouraging Scheme)
- Remember Stonewall Be Proud (Hopkinsville, KY)
- Resting Systolic Blood Pressure
- Retinoid-Specific Binding Protein
- Rett Syndrome Behaviour Questionnaire
- Recycling Sludge Bed Reactor
- Radiographic Signs of Bone Spavin (veterinary radiology)
- Really Simple Beer Syndication (beer blog aggregator)
- Retirement Separation and Benefit System (Philippines)
- Reader Services for Blind Teachers
- Respiratory Syndromes During Barn Threshing (allergy and immunology)
- Rezolucije Saveta Bezbednosti Ujedinjenih Nacija (Serbian: United Nations Security Council Resolutions)
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (state health insurance scheme for the poor; India)
- Race Sim Central (gaming resource)
- Racing Service Center (Honda)
- Rackmount Storage Chassis (computer storage)
- Radar Scan Converter
- Radar Set Console
- Radar Set Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is an abundance of fine art to choose from contemporary bronzes from Staffordshire artist Rachel Talbot, exhibiting with Callaghan Fine Paintings and Contemporary Bronze, and Salisbury-based Art of the Imagination bringing wildlife sculpture by Vivien Mallock, an associate of the Royal Society of British Sculptors.
However, the figure revealed more than had been anticipated, causing some controversy but gaining John Associate Membership of the Royal Society of British Sculptors.
Mr Hensel, 64, a member of the Royal Society of British Sculptors and an artist for more than 25 years, assumed staff had accidentally left the sculpture in the basement where it was stored.
Now even the raison d'etre of the Royal Society of British Sculptors is under fire.
A Royal Mint spokeswoman said: "The official UK royal wedding coin has been designed by Mark Richards, a Fellow of the Royal Society of British Sculptors.
He became a member of the Royal Society of British Sculptors in 1911 and began producing figures at his Chelsea studio in 1919.
Now, more than four decades later, the 68-year-old was delighted when the Dockyard curators tracked him down through his fellowship of the Royal Society of British Sculptors.