A number of the shortlist have already won prestigious Welsh architecture awards this year, awarded by the Royal Society of Architects in Wales.
What does RSAW stand for?
RSAW stands for Royal Society of Architects in Wales (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSAW
We have 1 other meaning of RSAW in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Sexual Assault Treatment Program (Canada)
- Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
- Rivest - Shamir - Adleman Transitive Signature
- Remote Sensing Applications Unit (University of Ghana)
- Russian State Agrarian University-Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy
- Roger Sherman Architecture and Urban Design (Santa Monica, CA)
- Remington Short Action Ultra Mag (rifle type)
- Russian Small Animal Veterinary Association
- Reliability Standards Audit Worksheet
- Rhodes Scholars Against the War (UK)
- Racing System Builder (horse racing analysis software)
- Radar Sort Boxes (US FAA)
- Radio Science Bulletin (publication)
- Radio-Symphonieorchester Berlin (German: Berlin Radio Symphony Orchestra)
- Re-Deployment Staging Base
- Rear Sway Bar (automotive)
- Rebel Soul Band
- Rec.sport.billiard (usnet newsgroup)
- Receive Signaling Buffer
- Receive Silence Bit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Copper Kingdom Visitor Centre at Amlwch has been named as The Building of the Year 2014 by the Royal Society of Architects in Wales (RSAW).
The Royal Society of Architects in Wales (RSAW) and the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) said the two firms were being rewarded for their "sensitive response to the environment and delivering beyond their clients' expectations.
The Royal Society of Architects in Wales (RSAW) plans to tour the project throughout Wales to help raise wider engagement with good quality design throughout the country.
THE Royal Society of Architects in Wales has a new director.
He is also an active member of Design Circle, which is the South Wales branch of the Royal Society of Architects in Wales.
But the boom of city centre apartment blocks is depriving the city of green space and turning it into a 'mean place' says Tim Graham of the Royal Society of Architects in Wales.
The day was the idea of Design Circle, the southern branch of the Royal Society of Architects in Wales.