Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland 120:102-111.
What does RSAI stand for?
RSAI stands for Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSAI
We have 3 other meanings of RSAI in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Small Arms Factory
- Reliability, Stress Analysis and Failure Prevention (conference)
- Railway Sector Advisory Group (UK)
- Reserve Storage Activity, Germersheim
- Retail Systems Alert Group (point of sale systems)
- Rochester Studies in African History and the Diaspora
- Regional Science Association International
- Relative Substrate Affinity Index
- Rett Syndrome Association of Illinois (support group)
- Roller Skating Association International
- Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group
- Royal Sun Alliance Investment Management
- Reserve Storage Activity, Kaiserslautern
- Radionuclide Soil Action Level (radiation standard)
- Raychem Saudi Arabia Ltd. (Tyco Electronics)
- Reserve Storage Activity, Luxembourg
- Resource Sciences Arabia Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
- Royal Savings and Loans (Czech Republic)
- Russian State Art Library
- Royal Sun Alliance Life and Pensions (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland 86: 1-26.
Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland 122: 128-45.
Approaches to passage tomb art, Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland 116: 68-83.
Meath, Journal of the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland 112: 123-38.