Wildlife charity Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) Cymru warned birds will struggle to find natural food supplies under frost and snow.
What does RSPB stand for?
RSPB stands for Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSPB
- Ruimtelijk Structuurplan Provincie Antwerpen
- Russian Screenprinting Association
- Reborn Smashing Pumpkins Audio Archive
- Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Association of Australia
- Remote Sensing Public Access Center (National Aeronautics and Space Administration Learning Technologies Project; Fairmont, WV)
- Rumah Sakit Pusat Angkatan Darat (Indonesian region)
- Remote Span (Switched Port Analyzer)
- Remote Switched Port Analyzer (Cisco)
- Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies (Australia)
- Railway Sports Promotion Board (India)
- Royal Scottish Pipe Band Association (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Rackspace (web hosting provider)
- Raventós Symmetrical Perpetual Calendar
- Real-time Statistical Process Control
- Restore Service Processor Configuration
- Ring-Shaped Phase Center
- Rock Spring Presbyterian Church (Atlanta, GA)
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals (UK, Australia)
- Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (India)
- Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, Eastern Europe, a former member of the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds and Africa where vast amounts of power lines are being built and where there are very large populations of birds," he added.
The government currently gives farmers £230 million a year to protect wildlife, but the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) fears this could be slashed by a third, putting rare birds at risk.
GUISBOROUGH Forest and Walkway is inviting the public to join countryside rangers in the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds Big Garden Birdwatch on Sunday.
49 bottle to the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.
Everyone will be absolutely appalled that one of the chicks they've helped to protect through the winter has, once it left the safety of Mull, headed east to be poisoned," said Dave Sexton, the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds officer on Mull.
A spokesman for the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds said the killing was "senseless".
Families are invited to the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds event, where they will get the chance to make bird-boxes and feeders.