DURING 2012, Sunderland and North Durham Royal Society for the Blind celebrated its 135h anniversary.
What does RSB stand for?
RSB stands for Royal Society for the Blind (Adelaide, South Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSB
We have 108 other meanings of RSB in our Acronym Attic
- Right Side Bending (patient testing)
- Right Sternal Border
- Riverside Borehole (California)
- Riverside School Board (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Robbie Seay Band
- Robotic Safety Barrel
- Ross School of Business
- Rough Stock Bore (prockets and couplings description)
- Roundtable on Sustainable Biofuels (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne Energy Center)
- Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials
- Rudder Speed Brake (NASA)
- RuneScape Base (gaming forum)
- Runescape Boards (gaming)
- Russian Standard Bank (Moscow, Russia)
- Recurrent Subareolar Breast Abscess
- Registered School Business Administrator
- Rental Service Business Area (Atlas Copco; Texas)
- Revelstoke School Band Association (Canada)
- Robson Street Business Association (Canada)
- Royal Society of British Artists (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The visitor was at the popular 18-hole course to help to raise money for the Happy Faces children's charity backed by Ray Herbert, and the Royal Society for the Blind.
Richard Wood, chief executive officer of The Sunderland and North Durham Royal Society for the Blind will also be among the visitors.
Keller during her visit to their country, and a braillewriter presented to her by the Royal Society for the Blind of London.
Tibia has contacted the Royal Society for the Blind to ask for help but they said they can't help.
Mrs Lilleith Barnett, aged 70, had been touched by the plight of visually impaired youngsters at a nursery near her home in Radford, Nottingham, run by the Notts Royal Society for the Blind.
Proceeds raised will go to Sunderland and North Durham Royal Society for the Blind - the local charity for local people who suffer from sight loss.
Sunderland and North Durham Royal Society for the Blind works on behalf of the blind and visually impaired and organises a wide range of activities for members.