He is a trustee of the British Museum, and the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and President of the Royal Society for Nature Conservation.
What does RSNC stand for?
RSNC stands for Royal Society for Nature Conservation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSNC
- Renal Sympathetic Nervous Activity
- Robust Security Network Association
- Rosemont-Summit Neighborhood Association (West Linn, OR)
- Rock Springs National Bank (Rock Springs, WY)
- Ranch Sorting National Championship (Wellington, CO)
- Red Sismológica Nacional de Colombia
- Rehabilitation Services of Northern California
- Rete Sismica Nazionale Centralizzata (Italian: Centralized National Seismic Network)
- Ring Subnetwork Controller (Sprint)
- Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic (Canada)
- Renal Sympathetic Nerve Discharge
- Research Services New England (Australia)
- Ronstoppable.net (website for character from the Animated show, Kim possible)
- Russian State Network
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces
- Religion and Science Network Germany
- Route Server Next Generation
- Rancho Seco Nuclear Generating Station (Clay Station, California)
- Royal Scottish National Hospital (UK)
- Rancangan Standar Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: National Draft Standard of Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christchurch Community Hall in Fairwater, Cardiff, has been awarded pounds 6,359 by Biffaward, an environment fund managed by the Royal Society for Nature Conservation.
The project is funded by a pounds 16,000 grant from Biffaward, the environment fund managed by the Royal Society for Nature Conservation.
Hosted by the Royal Society for Nature Conservation, the awards recognise and reward the work of environmental groups funded through Biffaward, which was set up using Biffa Waste Services' landfill tax credits.
The call comes from the Royal Society for Nature Conservation, which has pounds 14million to share out from its Social, Economic and Environmental Development Programme.
The Powergen Environment Fund, which is in its third year, is being run in partnership with the Royal Society for Nature Conservation (RSNC).
The fund is managed by the Royal Society for Nature Conservation.