At India's rifle factory of Ishapore, established in 1905 and modeled after the Royal Small Arms Factory at Sparkbrook in Birmingham, approximately 150,000 grenade dedicated SMLEs were produced between 1944 and 1971.
What does RSAF stand for?
RSAF stands for Royal Small Arms Factory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSAF
We have 5 other meanings of RSAF in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Sensing Applications Development Unit (disbanded 1997; UK)
- Red Sea Association for Diving Watersports (Egypt)
- Rice Society of Automotive Engineers (Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Research Seminar in Applied Economics and Management
- RSA Encryption Scheme - Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding (cryptography)
- Regional Special Action Force
- Remote System Administration Facility
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (Virginia)
- Royal Saudi Air Force
- Reliability, Stress Analysis and Failure Prevention (conference)
- Railway Sector Advisory Group (UK)
- Reserve Storage Activity, Germersheim
- Retail Systems Alert Group (point of sale systems)
- Rochester Studies in African History and the Diaspora
- Regional Science Association International
- Relative Substrate Affinity Index
- Rett Syndrome Association of Illinois (support group)
- Roller Skating Association International
- Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enfield, on the other hand, refers to the Royal Small Arms Factory in Enfield, England.
The Boys was named after the late head of the design team at the Royal Small Arms factory in Enfield.
India's rifle factory of Ishapore was established in 1905 and was designed along the lines of the Royal Small Arms Factory at Sparkbrook in Birmingham, England.