TONIGHT, the Coventry branch of the Royal Signals Association holds its monthly meeting at the TA Centre, Radford Road, at 8pm.
What does RSA stand for?
RSA stands for Royal Signals Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSA
We have 419 other meanings of RSA in our Acronym Attic
- Roller Sports Australia Inc.
- ROPME Sea Area (Arabian/Persian Gulf)
- Rotationally Symmetric Antenna
- Route Sales Associate
- Route Schedule Adherence (telematics)
- Route Setting Agent (UK railways)
- Routine System Administration
- Royal & Sun Alliance
- Royal School of Artillery (UK)
- Royal Scottish Academy (Edinburgh)
- Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
- Royal Society of the Arts
- Runway Safety Area
- Rural Service Area
- Rural Statistical Area
- Russian Space Agency
- Santa Rosa, La Pampa, Argentina (Airport Code)
- Royal Society of the Arts/Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (formerly Teaching English as a Foreign Language, TEFL)
- Resynchronize Acknowledge Presentation Protocol Data Unit (also abbreviated RSAPPDU)
- Radioactive Substances Act 1960 (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: edited by PAT ENGLISH THE CARDIFF branch of the Royal Signals Association holds its monthly meetings on the second Tuesday of each month in the Earl Haigh Club in Penlline Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff.
8pm, Newcastle branch Royal Signals Association Companions Club, Leazes Park Road, Newcastle.
ERIC E POWELL Chairman Royal Signals Association, Cardiff
Byline: Peter Jones TOMORROW, the Coventry branch of the Royal Signals Association holds its monthly meeting at the TA Centre, Radford Road, Coventry, at 8pm.
The service began when a member of the Huddersfield Branch of the Royal Signals Association carried their flag to the altar.
8pm, Newcastle Branch Royal Signals Association Companions' Club, Leazes Park Road, Newcastle.
Byline: With Peter Jones 024 7642 1580 TOMORROW, the Coventry branch of the Royal Signals Association holds its monthly meeting at the TA Centre, Radford Road, Coventry, at 8pm.