The facility is a joint venture between Aberdeen City Council's social work department and Children 1st, formerly the Royal Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.
What does RSSPCC stand for?
RSSPCC stands for Royal Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rainbow Springs State Park
- Range Safety Standardization Program
- Real Estate Short Sale Professional (New York)
- Reformed Supply Support Program
- Regional Safe School Program
- Response Session Start Positive (ITU-T)
- Rice Seed Storage Prolamine
- Right Superior Pulmonary Vein
- Response Session Start Positive Reactive (ITU-T)
- Red Scarf Society for the Performing Arts (est. 2004; Yreka, CA)
- Russian Society of Scanning Probe Microscopy and Nanotechnology (Russia)
- Remote Sensor Systems for Physical Security
- Recommended Swing Speed Range (golf)
- Red Smoked Smoked Red (VW tail light pattern)
- Red Square Soviet Republik (band)
- Restricted Sum of Squared Residuals
- Rotterdamse Studenten Sport Raad (Dutch)
- Russian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Rail System Safety Review Board (Canada)
- Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Lord Clyde's findings slated social workers, the police, and the Royal Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children for their conduct.