The organisations which will receive the donated funds are the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI), Farm Crisis Network, the Royal Scottish Agricultural Benevolent Institution and the Addington Fund.
What does RSABI stand for?
RSABI stands for Royal Scottish Agricultural Benevolent Institution
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RSABI in our Acronym Attic
- Research School of Astronomy and Astrophysics (Australian National University)
- Royal Society for Asian Affairs (UK)
- Runs Saved Above Average (arcane baseball stat)
- Runway Safety Airport Assessment
- Russian State Archive of Ancient Acts
- Royal Saudi Arabian Air Force
- Rybinsk State Academy of Aviation Technology (Rybinsk, Russia)
- Radio St Austell Bay
- Rolling Stock Acceptance Board (Rail Safety and Standards Board; UK)
- Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden (California)
- Radar Significance Analysis Code
- Recreational Software Advisory Council
- Regional Space Allocation Committee
- Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Remote Sensing Applications Center
- Resource and Situational Awareness Center
- Rising Sun Arts Centre (UK)
- Road Safety Advisory Council (Australia)
- Royal Scottish Automobile Club
- Recreational Software Advisory Council on the Internet
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worthy causes included CLIC Sargent Children's Cancer Charity, Motor Neurone Disease Scotland, Marie Curie Cancer Care, the Royal Scottish Agricultural Benevolent Institution and City Farms for Children.
Note to Editors: The Charities involved are: The Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution and the Royal Scottish Agricultural Benevolent Institution, which assist members of the farming community who are suffering particular hardship; the ARC-Addington Fund, which supports farm businesses and those dependent on agriculture for a living; the Rural Stress Information Network and the Farm Crisis Network, which provide support for farming families in stress or difficulty; and the Samaritans, who provide 24-hour emotional support.