RSA New Contemporaries Royal Scottish Academy, The Mound, Edinburgh
What does RSA stand for?
RSA stands for Royal Scottish Academy (Edinburgh)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSA
We have 419 other meanings of RSA in our Acronym Attic
- Rolled Steel Angle (Steel Construction Industry)
- Roller Sports Australia Inc.
- ROPME Sea Area (Arabian/Persian Gulf)
- Rotationally Symmetric Antenna
- Route Sales Associate
- Route Schedule Adherence (telematics)
- Route Setting Agent (UK railways)
- Routine System Administration
- Royal & Sun Alliance
- Royal School of Artillery (UK)
- Royal Signals Association (UK)
- Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
- Royal Society of the Arts
- Runway Safety Area
- Rural Service Area
- Rural Statistical Area
- Russian Space Agency
- Santa Rosa, La Pampa, Argentina (Airport Code)
- Royal Society of the Arts/Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (formerly Teaching English as a Foreign Language, TEFL)
- Resynchronize Acknowledge Presentation Protocol Data Unit (also abbreviated RSAPPDU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She trained at both the Royal Irish Academy of Music in Dublin and at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
Adopted Scot Rik, 29, who studied at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama, said: "We're leaving at 6pm on Friday from the Woolpack pub and heading to the Queen Vic, where we hope a pint will be waiting.
James, who attended Whitley Bay High School, won a place at the prestigious Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow.
Which Bafta-winning actor will receive a Fellowship from the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama (RSAMD?
Valerie was born in Fife and studied at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow.
The actor said he found the prospect of cuts at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama "deeply upsetting".
Performance tutor Donna trained at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.