Prince Fahd is a former commander of the Royal Saudi Naval Forces.
What does RSNF stand for?
RSNF stands for Royal Saudi Naval Forces
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of RSNF in our Acronym Attic
- Red Sismológica Nacional de Colombia
- Rehabilitation Services of Northern California
- Rete Sismica Nazionale Centralizzata (Italian: Centralized National Seismic Network)
- Ring Subnetwork Controller (Sprint)
- Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic (Canada)
- Royal Society for Nature Conservation (UK)
- Renal Sympathetic Nerve Discharge
- Research Services New England (Australia)
- Ronstoppable.net (website for character from the Animated show, Kim possible)
- Russian State Network
- Religion and Science Network Germany
- Route Server Next Generation
- Rancho Seco Nuclear Generating Station (Clay Station, California)
- Royal Scottish National Hospital (UK)
- Rancangan Standar Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: National Draft Standard of Indonesia)
- Radiological Society of New Jersey (Parsippany, NJ)
- Race, Sex, and National Origin (Human Resources and Workforce Planning
- Royal Scottish National Orchestra
- Regional Statement of Needs and Priorities (education; UK)
- Registered Student Nurse Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tender documents can be obtained from: Supply & Logistics Authority - Procurement Administration, Royal Saudi Naval Forces Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Karachi -- Pakistan Navy and Royal Saudi Naval Forces on Saturday conducted an impressive demonstration of Live Weapons Firing (LWF) by ships and aircraft during joint exercise NASEEM AL BAHR.
Assisted the Royal Saudi Naval Forces in developing a set of performance metrics for its new Inventory Control Point.
He had also served at the Royal Saudi Naval Forces while on deputation and was promoted to the rank of commodore in July 2006.
Major General Henry Ahnyidoho, Ghanan Army; * Major General Ammar AI-Qahtani, Commander Royal Saudi Naval Forces Marine and Special Naval Security Forces; * General Rudy Blazon, former Commandant, Philippine Marine Corps, former Chief of Staff of the: Philippine Armed Forces, and member of the Philippine Senate; * General Domingos de Mattos Cortez, former Commandant of the Brazilian Marine Corps; * Lieutenant General Peter J.
is being awarded a $7,934,270 cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for technical advisory and assistance support services for the Royal Saudi Naval Forces Command, Control and Communication Upgrade Program.
Tender documents can be obtained from Operation & Maintenance Centre, Royal Saudi Naval Forces Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia.