The Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces are gearing up to host the "International Symposium on Air Defense 2020+ (ISAD2020+)," the first official air defence symposium in the Kingdom, next month.
What does RSADF stand for?
RSADF stands for Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Remote Sensing Applications Center
- Resource and Situational Awareness Center
- Rising Sun Arts Centre (UK)
- Road Safety Advisory Council (Australia)
- Royal Scottish Automobile Club
- Recreational Software Advisory Council on the Internet
- Research Society of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology
- Remote Sensing Applications Division (American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing; Bethesda, MD)
- Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Ringling School of Art and Design
- Royal South Australian Deaf Society
- RSA Data Security, Inc
- Remote Sensing Applications Development Unit (disbanded 1997; UK)
- Red Sea Association for Diving Watersports (Egypt)
- Rice Society of Automotive Engineers (Rice University; Houston, TX)
- Research Seminar in Applied Economics and Management
- RSA Encryption Scheme - Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding (cryptography)
- Regional Special Action Force
- Remote System Administration Facility
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Riyadh, Rabi&' Al-Awwal 09, 1432, Feb 12, 2011, SPA -- Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces announced today that they will carry out exercises with live ammunition in a shooting field in the Northern Province starting from today.
Military Training Mission to Saudi Arabia, Naval Forces Division USMTM is comprised of six divisions, each of which engages with a specific Saudi Arabian service counterpart: USMTM Division Saudi Arabian Service Counterpart Joint Advisory Ministry of Defense and Aviation (MODA) Division (JAD) Land Forces Division (LFD) Royal Saudi Land Forces (RSLF) Air Force Division (AFD) Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) Marine Forces Royal Saudi Naval Force Marine Forces (RSNFMF) Division (MFD) Air Defense Forces Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces (RSADF) Division (ADF) Naval Forces Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF) Division (NFD)
The Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces (RSADF) has announced plans to host the International Symposium on Air Defense 2020+ (ISAD2020+), a world first in air and missile defence, in Jeddah.
Personnel of the JAD work with their Saudi counterparts in all aspects of planning, operations, and training generated by the Ministry of Defense and aviation joint and special staff for the Royal Saudi Land Forces (RSLF), Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF), Royal Saudi Air Forces (RSAF) and the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces (RSADF).
Raytheon has 33 years of commitment in providing the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces with personnel and equipment of the highest quality.
As we have for over 30 years, Raytheon remains committed to providing the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces with equipment and services of the highest quality.
We remain committed to providing the Royal Saudi Air Defense Forces with hardware and services of the highest quality.