She also won a Royal Pigeon Racing Association award and was the subject of a pounds 2,500 bid by the owner of the biggest stud of racing pigeons in the UK.
What does RPRA stand for?
RPRA stands for Royal Pigeon Racing Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPRA
We have 5 other meanings of RPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Remotely Piloted Research Aircraft
- Republican Prisoners Release Association (Ireland)
- Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
- Respiratory Protection Program Administrator
- Rhône-Poulenc Rorer Australia Pty
- Richmond Public Relations Association
- Ripon Physique Recreation & Aerobics
- Riverside Park Residents' Association (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- Rollins Pass Restoration Association (Colorado)
- Romanian Public Relations Association
- Russian Public Relations Association
- Regional Plant Resource Centre (India; est. 1985)
- Regional Primate Research Center
- Retired and Pioneer Rural Carriers of the US
- Rural Poverty Research Center (Oregon State University)
- Ramowy Plan Realizacji Dzialania (Polish: Framework Action Plan Implementation)
- Ribbon Channeled Plate Rotating Drum
- Rapid Parking Ramp Expansion (US DoD)
- Regency Park Rehabilitation Engineering (experimental telecommuication research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And HRH is also patron of the Royal Pigeon Racing Association.
The UK Government's Raptor Working Group, which included leading experts from the Game Conservancy Trust, British Association for Shooting and Conservation, the Royal Pigeon Racing Association, the Scottish Raptor Study Groups and the RSPB, concluded that there is no scientific evidence that birds of prey have had population effects on British songbirds.
Red Merlin can make it a hattrick in the first division of the Royal Pigeon Racing Association Novices' Hurdle (6.
Red Merlin can make it a hat-trick in the first division of the Royal Pigeon Racing Association Novices' Hurdle.
In Britain, they have the Royal Pigeon Racing Association.
They now propose to seek the help of the Queen, in her role as Patron of the Royal Pigeon Racing Association, to ask for her intervention.
The club, which is part of the National Flying Club was awarded the title of Royal Pigeon Racing Association Club of the Year in 2003.