The Royal Parks Agency is expected to make a final decision on whether the stone memorial can stay later this month.
What does RPA stand for?
RPA stands for Royal Parks Agency (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RPA
We have 328 other meanings of RPA in our Acronym Attic
- RNAse Protection Assay
- Robinson-Patman Act
- Robotic Process Automation
- Rochester Philatelic Association
- Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
- Roleplaying Assistant (gaming)
- Root Protection Area (UK construction standard near trees)
- Rotary Piezo Actuator
- Rotocraft Pilot's Associate
- Rotorua Principals Association
- Royal Prince Alfred (hospital, Australia)
- Rubber Pavements Association
- Rubber Process Analyser
- Rubbish Picture Attachment (Rareware web site)
- Rubin Postaer and Associates
- Rundlaufprufanlage (German)
- Rural Payments Agency (UK Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs)
- Rural Planning Area (various locations)
- Russell-Mellon Performance Attribution
- Russian Peasant Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the PM and his wife take "a very keen interest" in the garden, the plot is actually tended by Royal Parks Agency staff who look after the lawn, shrubs and flowers behind No 10.
4 In the long run, Chris could aspire to work for the government's Royal Parks agency, which manages eight parks in London.
As a result, the Royal Parks agency is now facing an annual pounds 250,000 maintenance bill for the fountain at a time when it is struggling with a pounds 65m maintenance backlog across the capital's eight Royal parks.
The Royal Parks agency is now facing an annual pounds 250,000 bill for the fountain at a time when it is struggling with a pounds 65m maintenance backlog across the capital's eight Royal parks.
He adds: "This so-called water feature will literally be a drain on the resources of the Royal Parks agency for years to come.
She added: "The Royal Parks Agency will continue to monitor the situation, but no remedial action is anticipated.
A hoarding was being erected around the Cenotaph in Whitehall as workmen from the Royal Parks Agency, English Heritage and Westminster council set about returning the city centre to normal.