Yacht rescued Rescuers with the Royal Oman Police Coast Guard towed a yacht off the coast with 15 people on board to safety after their sailboat disintegrated in the middle of the sea.
What does ROPCG stand for?
ROPCG stands for Royal Oman Police Coast Guard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Rights of Passage Apartment Living (Covenant House; various locations)
- Association for Retinopathy of Prematurity and Related Diseases
- Research on Program Analysis System (School of Computer Science & Engineering at Seoul National University)
- RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) Overlay-Protein Blot Assay
- Reference Our PBS Message
- Reference of Pain Following Cordotomy
- Ring of Polymorph Control (World of WarCraft)
- Running Optimum Power Calibration (Yamaha CD writer laser power management feature)
- Running Optimum Power Control (compact disc writing systems)
- Record of Professional Development (career preparation)
- Royal Oak Police Department (Royal Oak, MI)
- Radar Data Processing Equipment
- Reach Out, Organize, Practice, Experience (National Youth Leadership Training)
- Read Only Print Emulators
- Recursive Optimal Per-Pixel Estimate
- Remote Object Proxy Engine
- Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement (police unit)
- Research on Orbital Plasma Electrodynamics (US NASA)
- Reunion of Professional Entertainers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the deal, Austal will support and maintain two 52 metre patrol vessels for the Royal Oman Police Coast Guard, three high speed vehicle-passenger ferries as well as one landing craft.
Meanwhile, last week, the Royal Oman Police Coast Guard unit nabbed three infiltrators and seized their boat in Shinas in northern Oman.
The Royal Oman Police Coast Guard unit has arrested three infiltrators and seized their boat in the wilayat of Shinas.
MUSCAT: Royal Oman Police Coast Guard arrested 35 infiltrators from Asian countries in the Al Batinah region on Saturday.