Oregon freshman Jack Dukeminier shot a 1-over 73 to win the 51st Royal Oaks Invitational Tournament by two strokes on Sunday.
What does ROIT stand for?
ROIT stands for Royal Oaks Invitational Tournament (Royal Oaks Country Club; Vancouver, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROIT
We have 1 other meaning of ROIT in our Acronym Attic
- Return on Investment Reporting
- Recovery Oriented Integrated System (substance abuse; UK)
- Relation Oriented Inference System
- Regional Observatory of the Information Society in Asia Pacific
- Regional Office Implementation Team
- Regional Office of Industrial Tribunals (United Kingdom)
- Repeated Short-Time Occlusive Irritation Test
- Reserve Officer Initial Training (UK)
- Return On It
- Rotterdam Organizational Identification Test (method used to reveal the actual corporate identity)
- Royal Oak Information Technology Academy (Royal Oak, Michigan)
- Return on Invested Tangible Capital
- Remote Operations InVoke
- Residual Operating Income Valuation (accounting analysis)
- Reform of the Judiciary (UN Development Programme; various locations)
- Remote Objects for Java (computer programming)
- Remove Outer Jacket
- Required on Job
- Retinal Optic Nerve Junction (neurocytology)
- Retired on the Job