Ford Career Technical Center, Westland * Best Theme Award Ashley Cortez, Royal Oak High School, Royal Oak * 10th Grade Award, 2nd Place Brad Hawkins, Grand Blanc High School, Grand Blanc * 11th Grade Award, 2nd Place Nichole Tyra, William D.
What does ROHS stand for?
ROHS stands for Royal Oak High School (Royal Oak, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ROHS
We have 1 other meaning of ROHS in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Oral History Office (San Francisco)
- Remote Office Home Office
- Receive Overhead Processor (Nortel)
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (International Organization of Nutritional Consultants)
- Right Opportunity High Profit (gambling system)
- Restoration of Human Rights
- Ramona Opportunity High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- Regulations and Removal of Harmful Substances from Energy Saving Light Bulbs (UK; EU)
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (UK Directive)
- Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances (Waste from Electric and Electronic Equipment)
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (EU)
- Registered Occupational Hygiene Technologist
- Radiological Operating Instructions
- Radius Of Influence
- RAM Optical Instrumentation
- Range Operating Instruction
- Rate of Interest
- RDMA (Remote Direct Memory Access) Over Internet
- Reactive Oxygen Intermediate
- Read Only Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ford Career Technical Center, Westland -- Best Theme Award -- Ryan Rodriquez, 10th grade, Royal Oak High School, Royal Oak -- 10th Grade Award, 2nd Place -- Bryley DeFriez, Grand Blanc High School, Grand Blanc -- 11th Grade Award, 2nd Place -- Kaela Wojtowicz, William D.
Southwest 11 State Farm Award May Thao Center Line High School 12 Best Digital Bianca Small Royal Oak High School 12 Best Traditional Mary Eddy Warren Mott High School 12 Best Theme Lisa Zarves Oakland Tech Southwest 11 Best Use of Color Emily Browne William D.