The Joint Strike Missile is already funded for development for the Royal Norwegian Air Force at a time when the United States Navy is considering cost-effective solutions for next-generation OASuW weapons systems.
What does RNAF stand for?
RNAF stands for Royal Norwegian Air Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RNAF
We have 1 other meaning of RNAF in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Nepal Airlines Corporation
- Royal Newcastle Aero Club (Rutherford, New South Wales, Australia)
- Reengineered Naturalization Automated Casework System (Department of Justice Civil Division)
- Royal Naval Armament Depot
- Rabbit Nasal Airway Epithelium
- Renal Net Acid Excretion
- Regional Network for Agricultural Engineering and Machinery (UN and China)
- Receive Non-Align Frame (hardware)
- Royal Naval Air Force
- Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Raidió Na Gaeltachta (Gaelic: Irish Republic Radio)
- Ribonucleic Acid Interference
- Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited
- Reach North Asia Loop (telecommunications system; various nations)
- Real Nice and Laidback (gaming group)
- Reference Neutron Activation Library (International Atomic Energy Agency; Austria)
- Relational Navy Air Logistics Information System
- Regional Network for Agricultural Machinery (Philippines)
- Royal Naval Air Maintenance Yard
- Royal Naval Aircraft Maintenance Yard
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal Norwegian Air Force (RNoAF) has effectively fired 4 advanced medium range air-to-air missiles (AMRM) from a national advanced surface-to-air missile system (NASAMS) in the annual live fire exercise at the Andoya Rocket Range in northern Norway.
They would consider the Lockheed Orion, used by the Royal Norwegian Air Force, or the Bombardier Challenger, used by the Royal Danish Air Force.
An airpower lecturer at the Royal Norwegian Air Force Academy and a captain in the Royal Norwegian Air Force, Henriksen used his doctoral thesis as the basis for NATO's Gamble.
Bae has a solid track record within the helicopter industry and holds pilot and academy degrees from the Royal Norwegian Air Force.
We're proud to announce that our customers, beginning with the Royal Norwegian Air Force (RNoAF), will begin to reap the benefits of those efforts.
my career also included multiple engineering management roles on large offshore projects in the North Sea, a development manager position with a multinational gas turbine development company, and a military career as a second lieutenant in the Royal Norwegian Air Force responsible for helicopter maintenance and repair.
John Andreas Olsen, the director of the Norwegian Defense Command and Staff College and a Royal Norwegian Air Force officer, points out that while Horner ultimately sent Warden back to Washington, the general did continue to rely on Warden's staff for planning and intelligence support throughout the war.