Nine years ago, he became the youngest instrumentalist to receive a Fellowship Award from the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester.
What does RNCM stand for?
RNCM stands for Royal Northern College of Music (formerly Royal Manchester College of Music; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNCM
- Russisch Nederlands Cultureel Centrum
- Reynolds National Center for Courts and Media (Reno, NV)
- Reagan National Crash Diet (band)
- Royal Navy Clearance Diver (UK)
- Royal Navy Cordite Factory (UK)
- Royal Nepalese Consulate General
- Regional Network Communications, Inc.
- Republican National Coalition for Life
- Registered Nurse Case Manager (health care)
- Rehabilitation Nurse Coordinators Network
- Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection
- Regional Navy Coastal Ocean Model (US Navy)
- Regional Network of Civil Organizations on Migration (Regional Conference on Migration group)
- Republican National Convention
- Registered Nutrition Consultant Practitioner
- Registered Nutritional Consulting Practioner
- Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (French: National Directory of Qualifications; business database)
- Royal Navy Communications Publication (UK)
- Receive Next Counter Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wen Zhou Li, 57, a professor at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester, was held by police and has been suspended by the college.
Players of all ages from grade 2 standard upwards are set to take part in the event, which will be led by course director Danielle Mason with Keith Allen from Birmingham Symphonic Winds and Mike Hall from the Royal Northern College of Music.
Hall said the refurbished Palace theatre could benefit Opera North, which performs in Salford, as well as the Hallé, the Manchester international festival and the Royal Northern College of Music.
edu Philadelphia High School for Girls Royal American Conservatory Exams Royal Northern College of Music, www.
He also attends the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester and is currently principal clarinet of the National Youth Orchestra.
Von Lipinski was born in Mansfield and studied at the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester.
Seb has won a place at the Royal Northern College of Music and Tom has chosen to go to Birmingham Conservatoire.