She is a highly skilled sail trimmer who will grind the winch harder and longer than most of my so-called strong crewmen," Tony Kirby revealed in nominating the Sydney Micro Scientific Officer at the Royal North Shore Hospital.
What does RNSH stand for?
RNSH stands for Royal North Shore Hospital (Sydney, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RNSH in our Acronym Attic
- Receptor-Dependent Negative Slope Conductance (neurophysiology)
- Recursive Non-Systematic Convolutional
- Réseau National des Systèmes Complexes
- Restricted Neighborhood Search Clustering (bioinformatics)
- Rochester Nordic Ski Club (New York)
- Royal Nassau Sailing Club (Bahamas)
- Republican National State Elections Committee
- Rabha National Security Force (militant group; India)
- Royal Naval School of Flight Deck Operations (UK)
- Radio Network Solutions Group
- Royal Nova Scotia Historical Society (Canada)
- Richards Network Solutions, Inc. (Bellwood, IL)
- Royal Naval School of Music (UK)
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum (UK)
- Rush North Shore Medical Center (Skokie, IL)
- Royal Naval School of Marine Engineering (UK)
- Royal Naval Submarine School (UK)
- Royal Navy Safety Management System (UK)
- Remote Notifiers Subjects and Observers
- Redwood National and State Parks (Crescent City, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the current FM provider for Royal North Shore Hospital and the Victorian Desalination Plant, our services team has a proven track record in managing and maintaining vital public infrastructure.
com [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In autumn of 2010 Tracey Roberts found herself deeply involved, along with her family and the remarkable hospital medical staff in the Intensive Care Unit of the Royal North Shore Hospital, in caring for her uncle, Peter Bilsborough.
The man was taken from the hostel at The Corso, in the beach suburb of Manly, by ambulance to Royal North Shore Hospital, where he was treated for 11% burns to his arm and neck.
The woman died in the burns unit at Sydney's Royal North Shore Hospital on Tuesday, where she was being treated following the blaze on November 18 at the Quakers Hill Nursing Home, which also left dozens of elderly residents injured.
Emergency services treated the survivor at the scene for suspected spinal injuries, before he was winched off the rocks and taken to the Royal North Shore Hospital.
But he was discharged from Sydney's Royal North Shore Hospital last week.
He is being treated in Sydney's Royal North Shore Hospital, where his condition is described as critical.