A Royal New Zealand Navy ship brought the couple ashore to Auckland, where they were met by family and friends.
What does RNZ stand for?
RNZ stands for Royal New Zealand (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNZ
We have 2 other meanings of RNZ in our Acronym Attic
- Rochester, New York
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Republic New York Corporation (New York, NY)
- Royal Natal Yacht Club (South Africa)
- Royal Newfoundland Yacht Club (est. 1936; Conception Bay South, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Royal Northumberland Yacht Club (UK)
- Rwanda National Youth Council
- Real New Yorkers Know (blog)
- Radio New Zealand Ltd
- Royal New Zealand Artillery
- Short for New Zealand Aeronautics (clothing brand promoting New Zealand)
- Royal New Zealand Aero Club (est. 1930)
- Royal New Zealand Armoured Corps
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Royal New Zealand Air Force Association (est. 1945)
- Royal New Zealand Army Logistic Regiment
- Royal New Zealand Army Medical Corps
- Royal New Zealand Ballet
- Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
Samples in periodicals archive:
The royal couple arrived in a Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757 jet from Canberra, where they had said goodbye to Australia's Barry-born Prime Minister Julia Gillard, who said their visit had gone "delightfully well".
The B200 aircraft is a critical component of our fleet as it will be our interim advanced pilot training aircraft and also provide a domestic air transport capability," said Air Vice Marshal Peter Stockwell, chief of the Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF).
She was the Commandant-Colonel of the Royal New Zealand Army Nursing Corp and the first professor of nursing at the University of Auckland.
The Royal New Zealand Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA said the plan, part of the Real New Zealand Festival organised to coincide with the World Cup, risked breaching the Animal Welfare Act and causing the sheep unnecessary distress.
A Royal New Zealand base at McMurdo Sound early Tuesday after a blizzard that had prevented the near-4,000 kilometre (2,500-mile) flight for two days finally cleared, Antarctica New Zealand said.
Apr 28, 2010 Royal New Zealand Air Force, Bell The Royal New Zealand Air Force is investigating the cause of an Anzac Day helicopter crash that left three personnel dead and another seriously injured.
The second-in-line to the throne walked down the steps of a Royal New Zealand Air Force plane to meet New South Wales Governor Marie Bashir and Premier Kristina Keneally shortly after 12:20 pm (0120 GMT).