He has built up the business and collected clients from one-man businesses to charities such as Newcastle's People's Kitchen, the Royal Naval Reserves and Newcastle's biggest cab company, LA Taxis.
What does RNR stand for?
RNR stands for Royal Naval Reserve
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RNR
We have 45 other meanings of RNR in our Acronym Attic
- Rhein-Neckar Region (Germany)
- Ribonucleotide Reductase
- Right-Now-Retailing (HP technology for retailers)
- Ring No Reply
- Risk-Need-Responsivity (criminal psychology)
- Rock 'N Roll
- Rock and Ride
- Roles and Responsibilities (employment)
- Roman Revolutionaries (band)
- Round Norfolk Relay (race; UK)
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment
- Renewable Natural Resources and Agriculture (Department for International Development; UK)
- Resonant Nuclear Reaction Analysis
- River North Residents Association (Chicago, IL)
- Rape of Nanking Redress Coalition (San Francisco, CA)
- Renewable Natural Resources Research Centre (Bhutan)
- Rochester Neighborhood Resource Center (Rochester, MN)
- Rock N Roller Coaster
- Rock N' Roll Conservatory (Auburn, WA)
- Rock-N-Roll Chorus
Samples in periodicals archive:
IF you fancy an exciting challenge that could boost your career then consider joining the Royal Naval Reserve.
Royal Naval Reserves Ryan Robinson and Reece Deighton were happy to answer the call.
A Royal Navy spokesman said of Mr Elliott: "I can confirm we have no record of him ever having served in the Royal Navy, or indeed in the Royal Naval Reserve.
Coun Mike Sharpe, who served with the Queens Own Hussars, is furious that the Royal Naval Reserves were asked to pay pounds 350 to recruit in Victoria Square this week.
Oliver, who left the college four years ago, holds a Bachelors Degree in War Studies from the University of Wolverhampton and became an officer with the Royal Naval Reserve.
The answer is that her master, Capt Christopher Wells, is an officer in the Royal Naval Reserve and holds a warrant from their lordships of the Admiralty permitting him to fly an "undefaced Blue Ensign" on any ship under his command.
In Carte Blanche, Jeffery Deaver's 21st century Bond served in the Royal Naval Reserve, including a tour in Afghanistan, before joining the secret service.