7pm, Wednesday Royal Naval Patrol Service Ganges, Thursday Club Closed, Friday 11.
What does RNPS stand for?
RNPS stands for Royal Naval Patrol Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RNPS
We have 5 other meanings of RNPS in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Naval Physiological Laboratory (UK)
- Renault-Nissan Purchasing Organization
- Reliability and Network Planning Panel (Australia)
- Revised National Population Policy (Botswana)
- Rivne Nuclear Power Plant (Ukraine)
- Root Net Primary Production (physiology)
- Royal Naval Personnel Research Committee (Great Britain)
- Reads No Package State (computer programming)
- Registered Number Plate Supplier (UK)
- Reserva Nacional Pacaya Samiria (Spanish)
- Required Navigation Performance Special Operational Requirements Study Group (International Civil Aeronautics Organization)
- Royal Navy Presentation Team (UK)
- Risk-adjusted Net Present Value
- Rock N Pop Youngsters (band)
- Regroupement Neuroimagerie Québec (French: Quebec Neuroimaging Coalition; Canada)
- Regulated Non-Quarantine Pest
- Radio News Release (news story)
- Ralph 'n' Riches (Bridgeport, CT)
- Random Noise Radar
- Rapid Nasogastric Rehydration
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was on mine-sweeping trawlers in the Royal Naval Patrol Service, known as Harry Tate's Navy; the only branch of the Royal Navy awarded a special silver badge by the wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill and approved by His Majesty King George VI.
The money means we can help our older neighbours to pass on to the younger generation the pool of knowledge they have about wartime Liverpool VE Day grants pounds 2,550 for the Birkenhead branch of The Cheshire Regiment Association reunion pounds 4,054 for the Royal Marines Association's Liverpool branch to attend a service and parade in London pounds 630 for Merseyside's Royal Naval Patrol Service Association t o attend a reunion in Lowestoft CAPTION(S): REMEMBER: The memorial to the 1940 bombing in Blackstock Gardens, right; HISTORY: Tony McGann
In Belle Vue Park, Lowestoft, there is a tall fluted column holding the names of all those from the Royal Naval Patrol Service who gave their lives for the safety of others.
Nautical Club, Bishopsgate St: Today 8pm RNA Central Autumn Dance' tomorrow 11am Royal Naval Patrol Service Assn, 8pm Nautical Club dance and tombola' Mon closed' Tues 8pm RNA B'ham Central' Wed 11.