Tony takes his torch along to the talks he now gives about his experience on the Britannia for the Royal Naval Benevolent Trust.
What does RNBT stand for?
RNBT stands for Royal Naval Benevolent Trust (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNBT
We have 1 other meaning of RNBT in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Noise Burst Monitor
- Redeemed Not by Me (reward points)
- Retrograde Nontransseptal Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Republic National Bank of New York
- Registered Nurse Bridge Program (est. 2004)
- Renin Binding Protein
- Richmond National Battlefield Park (Virginia)
- Royal New Brunswick Regiment (Canada)
- Reflect Next Bus Signal
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science (education program)
- Russian-Nordic-British Theory (physics)
- Radio Network Controller
- Radio Nishinippon Broadcasting Company (Japan)
- Radio Noise Corporation (Belgian Internet radio station)
- Raster Navigational Chart (US NOAA)
- Real Numbers and Computers (conference)
- Really Nice Compressor (audio)
- Rear Naked Choke (martial arts)
- Regional Native Corporation (Alaska)
- Regional Network for Children (UNICEF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organisation has helped naval officers access financial help and support from the Royal Naval Benevolent Trust Fund for more than 20 years.
The symbol of Wallsend Royal Navy Association was handed to elected mayor John Harrison after the organisation's 20 years of assistance to help former naval officers access financial help and support from the Royal Naval Benevolent Trust Fund.