Veteran anti-nuclear campaigners Joan Meredith, 77, and Irene Willis, 62, of Southend, Essex, said they walked into Royal Naval Armament Depot Coulport on the Clyde just after midnight.
What does RNAD stand for?
RNAD stands for Royal Naval Armament Depot
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of RNAD in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Network Access Application
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Regional Newspaper Advertising Bureau
- Registered Nurses Association of British Columbia
- Reasonable Net Acquisition Cost (healthcare)
- Reference Number Action Code
- Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator
- Royal Nepal Airlines Corporation
- Royal Newcastle Aero Club (Rutherford, New South Wales, Australia)
- Reengineered Naturalization Automated Casework System (Department of Justice Civil Division)
- Rabbit Nasal Airway Epithelium
- Renal Net Acid Excretion
- Regional Network for Agricultural Engineering and Machinery (UN and China)
- Receive Non-Align Frame (hardware)
- Royal Naval Air Force
- Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Royal Norwegian Air Force
- Raidió Na Gaeltachta (Gaelic: Irish Republic Radio)
- Ribonucleic Acid Interference
- Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: (Sir) RICHARD KNOWLES Dear Editor, -I was discharged from the Royal Engineers at the end of 1940 as 'ceasing to fulfil Army physical requirements' and went to work at my trade in the Royal Naval Armament Depot at Chattenden.
Liquid waste from the Trident missile programme would be taken by road from the Royal Naval Armament Depot in Scotland to a waste disposal company near Slough in Berkshire.