Prior Information Notice:Provision of Health services Short description of nature and quantity or value of supplies or services: The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (RNOH) provides a comprehensive range of neuro-musculoskeletal health care, ranging from acute spinal injury or complex bone tumour to orthopaedic medicine and specialist rehabilitation for chronic back pain sufferers.
What does RNOH stand for?
RNOH stands for Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RNOH
- Regional Network Operation Center
- Registered Nurse on Call (various locations)
- Rehabilitation Network of Ottawa-Carleton (Canada)
- Remote Network Operations Center
- Répertoire National des Ostéopathes-Cliniciens (French: National Register of Osteopathic Doctors)
- RN's on Call (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Royal Naval Old Comrades (retired naval officers' club)
- Russian National Olympic Committee
- Responsible National Oceanographic Data Centre
- Requirements for Next 3 Months Not on Hand
- Royal Norwegian Navy
- Revised Notice of Preparation (California)
- Rural Nursing Outreach Program (Georgia Southern University)
- Resident but Not Ordinary Resident (residential status; India)
- Reactive Nitrogen Oxide Species (aka Reactive Nitrogen Oxide Species)
- Rural Natural Open Space (priority habitat; Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife)
- Regional Network Operation Support Center (US Army)
- Regional Network Operations and Security Center
- Regional Network Operations and Security Center - Columbus (Columbus, Ohio)
- Reconciliation Networks of Our World (religious group; Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other NHS trusts said they routinely dispatch letters to India were: Kingston Hospital in south-west London; Epsom and St Helier University in south London and Surrey; the Whittington Hospital in north London; the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in north London, the paper said.
At the moment I am concentrating on my charity work with the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH) appeal and trying to raise money for them and their facilities.
The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital could be sold after struggling bosses admitted they could not hit "foundation status" targets without outside help.
Harrow East is a marginal seat where eminent orthopaedic surgeon Professor Briggs threatened to stand as a candidate (against the serving 'expense' MP) because he couldn't get the government to rebuild Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore.
Tom and his girlfriend Jade Olivia offered support to David, who is being treated at London's Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.
Tories suggested that hospital building and improvement projects at Papworth, Sandwell, Liverpool, West Hertfordshire, Southampton, Bristol and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Middlesex could be put at risk.
Other trusts that had high reported rates of bullying included the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital and the Whittington Hospital in London, and the Great Western Ambulance Service trust in Wiltshire.