The crew from Penarth Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) were completing a training exercise when they were called to the yacht, which was anchored near Penarth's foreshore.
What does RNLI stand for?
RNLI stands for Royal National Lifeboat Institution (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNLI
We have 2 other meanings of RNLI in our Acronym Attic
- Region and Nation Literature Association
- Republican National Lawyers Association
- Restore Neighborhoods LA, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Royal Netherlands Army
- Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Registered Nurse Legal Consultant
- Registered Nurses Learning Disabilities
- Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity (Australia)
- Regional Network of Local Governments
- Reintegration to Normal Living Index (rehabilitative medicine)
- Rancho Niguel Little League (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Redmond North Little League (Washington)
- Richland National Little League (Richland, WA)
- Royal Netherlands Navy (also seen as RNN)
- Royal Naval Liaison Officer (US and UK)
- Retail Net Lease Properties, Inc. (El Segundo, CA)
- Royal Naval Logistics School (UK; now Defence Maritime Logistics School)
- Report Not Later Than
- Report Not Later Than Date
- Radiated Noise Monitoring Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spaces are filling up fast for the Midland's fastest growing race, with only 2,000 out of a possible 15,000 spaces available and The Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) is hoping for support.
Summary: The Royal National Lifeboat Institution has confirmed nine people are missing after a sponsored swim off the Dorset coast.
The Royal National Lifeboat Institution said launches were up 13% on the previous 12 months.
30pm - 7pm Price: Free to NECC members (open to members only) This event will be held at the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) in Stockton.
1824: The Royal National Lifeboat Institution was founded.
VISITORS to the Tall Ships festival helped raise pounds 31,000 for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.
The Royal National Lifeboat Institution and the Coastguards have repeatedly warned thrill seekers about the dangers of tombstoning.