The couple, from Ely, who each have very limited sight and are both registered blind, first met in 1996 while studying at the Royal National College for the Blind in Hereford.
What does RNCB stand for?
RNCB stands for Royal National College for the Blind (est. 1872; Hereford, England, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RNCB
- Riparian National Conservation Area
- Riverside Nature Center Association
- Romanian National Customs Authority
- Romanian National Cynologic Association
- Royal Naval Communications Association
- Royal Newfoundland Constabulary Association
- Russian National Cultural Autonomy
- Ressources Naturelles Canada (French)
- Readiness/NATO Coordination Board
- Rehabilitation Nursing Certification Board (Association of Rehabilitation Nurses; est. 1984)
- Russian National Commercial Bank
- Reference Number Category Code
- Registered Nurse Care Contribution (UK)
- Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator
- Registered Nurse Critical Care
- Report-back Network Control Circuit
- Royal Navy Cricket Club
- Royal North Cape Club (est. 1984)
- Russisch Nederlands Cultureel Centrum
- Reynolds National Center for Courts and Media (Reno, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A quitter Danny isn't and in 2006 after passing his exams, in spite of overwhelming odds, he attended the Royal National College for the Blind in Hereford to study sports massage, remedial therapy and recreation.
But his brush with mainstream education ended when the only college place available to him was at the Royal National College for the Blind in Hereford.
Taking part in Birmingham were the NSPCC, Guide Dogs, Age UK, The Shakespeare Hospice, Barnardo's, Maggie's Cancer Caring Centres, Queen Alexandra College, Royal National College for the Blind, RNLI, The Wildlife Trusts and Macmillan Cancer Support.
UK-based Royal National College for the Blind (RNC), a specialist provider of further education and training, is set to focus on attracting students from the Mena region who are visually impaired or who have special educational needs.
5 million learning centre - is now fully operational as is the revamped Royal National College for the Blind centre.
Najat went to the Royal National College for the Blind in the United Kingdom, which is a rehabilitation centre for blind people.
Steve says: "We linked up with Dave Kelly of (Liverpool-based disability awareness organisation) Daisy UK which offers sporting opportunities for blind and visually impaired people, and went on a few courses at the Royal National College for the Blind (RNC) in Hereford, where we worked with Tony Larkin, the coach of the England/GB blind football team.