This alliance of the Royal Meteorological Institute, the Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy, and the Royal Observatory of Belgium deployed an SGI supercomputing and storage solution to predict the changing weather conditions for Belgium's 10.
What does RMI stand for?
RMI stands for Royal Meteorological Institute (Belgium)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMI
We have 163 other meanings of RMI in our Acronym Attic
- Retail Motor Industry Federation (usually seen as RMIF)
- Revenu Minimum d'Insertion (French: Minimum Income of Insertion)
- Revista Monumentelor Istorice (Romanian: Historical Monuments Magazine)
- Rich Media Institute (professional education)
- RIFF (Resource Interchange File Format) MIDI (audio file format extension)
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Risk Management Information
- Rocky Mountain Institute (Snowmass, Colorado, USA)
- Rocky Mountain Internet, Inc.
- Royal Mail International (UK)
- Royal Military Institute
- Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Russel Metals, Inc. (Canada)
- Remote Method Invocation Over Internet Inter-Orb Protocol (Rmi Over Iiop)
- Rocky Mountain Innovation Initiative (Colorado)
- Reproductive Medicine & Infertility Associates (Minnesota)
- Risk Management Institution of Australasia (Australia)
- Rocket Metering Input Assembly
- Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network
- Regenerative Medicine Initiative Berlin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Belgian government has asked the Royal Meteorological Institute to assess the damage, with a view towards compensating farmers -- but Cools said compensation would be "of no use to the West Flemish frozen vegetable sector.
NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that the Belgian Royal Meteorological Institute (KMI) has migrated to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.